Thursday, March 10, 2016

Designer Crush: Kit Kemp



Once in a while (every night when I'm trying to go to sleep), I fall down the rabbit hole of Instagram and stumble upon some pretty fabulous inspiration.  This week, I've been stalking images of the Kit Kemp designed Firmdale Hotels in New York and London. Kit's gorgeous mix of colorful textiles and whimsical details has led her to collaborate with AnthropologieChristopher Farr, and Wedgwood - suffice to say, she is a genius!

Let's just say, not only do I have major headboard envy (girl has serious game), but I am now scheming up a trip to visit some of these fantastic creations.  Without further delay... some eye candy for your Thursday!













All image courtesy of Firmdale Hotels 

Who wants to plan a trip to London with me? 

Xx
Ivy









No comments:

Post a Comment