Signs of Spring - Blossoms in our backyard
Spring has officially sprung around here, and I am loving the beautiful warm weather! I don't know about you, but this time of year usually inspires me to tackle the long list of projects around my house that I've been putting off all Winter.
1) Refinish this little Craigslist dresser I found for our guest room. Poor Mark uses the closets in this room (I have shamelessly taken over the master closets), and he needs some good storage. I love it's retro 60's lines and brass hardware - will look fabulous in a creamy white lacquer!
3) Have a small cafe curtain made for our kitchen window. I'm thinking of using this Jessica Zoob for Black Edition fabric!
Image via Pinterest
5) Install new front door hardware & a peep hole - why it has taken us so long to do this, I have no clue.
6) Bi-annual garage clean-out. I try to do this once in the spring and once in the fall when the weather is nice enough to be outside all day!
7) Learn to make the perfect quiche! I'm not usually into the whole "breakfast for dinner" thing, but quiche is a different story! How hard can it be? I've been watching this video of Julia Child for inspiration!
Image via Martha Stewart
9) Overhaul our guest bedroom. It needs help badly! Will do a long post on this transformation soon.
10) Host a spring cocktail hour for my girlfriends - Raspberry Mojitos anyone?? I saw Heather Christo speak at a luncheon a few years ago, and have been obsessed with all of her recipes ever since!