Monday, February 29, 2016

Wakeup Call!


Oh Monday, I have such a love-hate relationship with you! The weekend never seems long enough, and my to-do list is never complete by Sunday's end.  However, I do love a fresh start at the beginning of each week!

A few fun links to inspire you for the week ahead:


1) It seems like everyone I know is pregnant right now - while i'm not exactly feeling maternal quite yet, I am DYING to decorate a nursery! Of course Emily Henderson does the worlds most darling nursery ever...

2) I live for a One Kings Lane makeover... this dreamy bedroom is phenomenal! Neutral and bohemian in all the right ways!

3) We just received Colefax & Fowler's latest fabric collection at the store and loved everything. I'm currently scheming up ways to incorporate their "Otto" fabric into my house... This small-scale cheetah print is a very sneaky way to incorporate an animal pattern... you can never have too many!

4) If you can't be a queen, you might as well smell like one - rumor has it the Palace of Versailles and Guerlain have teamed up to make an incredible perfume called Le Bouquet de la Reine (The Queen's Bouquet) inspired by Queen Marie Antoinette's bloom of choice - Jasmine. Proceeds from each 550€ bottle will be donated to the restoration of the palace.

5) House Beautiful's 4-ingredient flower food recipe sounds easy enough! I'm going to try it this week on my grocery store bouquet!

Happy Monday!

Xx
Ivy

No comments:

Post a Comment